Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Pix from the Obama Rally

Here are just a few more photos from the Obama rally I attended Sunday. Over 25,000 turned out to see him. The outdoor venue chosen was way too small, but I'm sure much easier to secure than nearby Marshall Park where I saw Bill Clinton in 1992.

I spoke with several campaign workers who were extremely uplifted by the crowd and its energy. Very well organized, they were handing out registration and early voting info as well as recruiting additional volunteers.

Barack Obama in Charlotte Sunday.


The economy is the #1 issue for most voters, as evidenced by this sign.
Click on the photo for a closer view.

The enthusiasm of the crowd was palpable. Horns honking, people waving, sign holding...........it was indeed an uplifting day.

This gentleman wore an Obama shirt I've not seen anywhere else.
He graciously allowed a photograph.


Obama campaign workers.

These organizers were recruiting volunteers.
You know I'm one of them!

No comments: