Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE TODAY!

Today's the day we've all been waiting for.

Michelle Obama greets voters in Las Vegas yesterday.

My niece Kari gives an enthusiastic thumbs-up after talking with Michelle Obama! Wow! Kari's daughter Grace attends preschool at the college where Obama spoke.

Michelle Obama grooves before addressing a crowd in Las Vegas yesterday.

I've just finished my shift at Obama Headquarters, where I made calls to voters. I'll probably spend most of the day there, as it is the place to be! The buzz - the atmosphere - the electricity are palpable. It is just amazing to be there amongst campaign workers. The place is mobbed with people on cell phones, folks on laptops, workers sending volunteers out into the field and others collecting data. The campaign plans to contact every voter today in a massive effort to get out the vote. This ground operation is indeed something to behold. I'm thrilled to be a very small part of it.

Photo Credit: Josh Chenier

No comments: